WOW
How can so much happen in just two weeks? Just this morning we handed over the keys to our old place and resigned ourselves to the disaster of boxes and bags and piles in
I've been trying to teach him to give kisses and play pic-a-boo. He and daddy are playing in the pictures.
Aren't they too cute?
When he gives kisses he just opens his little mouth and sticks out his tongue and slobbers. It's adorable and I love it.
He also got two teeth this week -the first on Tuesday and the second on Friday. I thought I still had a few months
before they started cutting through. Oh well. At least he hasn't bitten me yet.
I started working full time again. This means I've missed the two evening feedings for the last week and then Jake took Sammy to Spokane for the weekend
and my pumping wasn't quite up to par. -As a consequence I think my supply is running a bit low, the baby just started screaming after a few minutes everytime I tried to feed him today and yesterday. -Just when it was getting nice and easy! That's life for you.
In other exciting news, I fed Sammy rice cereal today. (his first solid food -if you can call it solid) I knew he was ready when I was eating a popsicle
last week with him on my hip and he grabbed for the yummy frozen treat. My little sweetness shoved it in his mouth and cried when I took my dessert back! I thought babies put up a fight when fed the nasty baby cereal stuff, but Sammy loved every second of it. He was grabbing the spoon and gurgling happily and basically not able to get enough. I couldn't find a bib. Who knows where they are in our disaster of a house. Needless to say, there was a mass of rice cereal and drool and spit-up all over his once cute little outfit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home