Sunday, September 09, 2007

Four months

Isn't my little boy the cutest thing you have ever seen? I've finally caught a few smiles on camara. They are so fleetingly hard to capture!
Sammy turned four months old this week. (CRAZY!) That very morning he decided to start rolling over. He rolled back to front but not the other-way. Unfortunatle he still doesn't like being on his front. He's also kicking his legs around and getting on his knees like he wants to crawl. (Please not yet.) Thank goodness he still hasn't figured out what his hands are for and just smashes that big head into the ground after a minute or two. That means my day has been filled with the baby constantly rolling over and then screaming into the carpet for a little help getting his face up.

So I came home to my boys playing video games the other day. I can't believe my husband thinks it's something great to pass down at such an early age. My poor child will be having car-chasing, skate-board crashing, things blowing-up, odd-looking creatured nightmares by the time he's six months! (I swear, Jake will be the one getting up with him in the middle of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home